As you are aware, COVID-19 has put us all in a position to slow down, regroup and carefully take measures to change the way we normally conduct daily business. Shake Guys is a construction contractor focusing on cedar shake and synthetic roofing related repairs, maintenance, replacements and other exterior trades. As an Essential Business, we remain open to be able to assist and help you with your upcoming springtime needs, as it relates to exterior repairs to your home.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our team members, clients, and community, while working together to minimize any possible business disruptions. As we head into spring and summer, we understand that exterior roof related inspections, repairs and replacements may be required, as these items are important factors in making sure what’s under your roof is sound, safe and dry.
We have technological capabilities for inspections, assessments, reporting, and jobsite monitoring that are available to us, we’ve been utilizing these systems for years. Field technicians can use drone technology, roofs that require an actual physical assessment can be completed without human contact. We have minimized contact among workers, clients, and customers by replacing a majority of face-to-face meetings with virtual communications by Zoom, Skype, phone, text, live chat, and email.
We understand that as the world around us changes, homeowners will still have to consider taking measures to help assure their roof is adequately protecting their home. Please take a moment to review the attached information that highlights our services and an overview on how we may be able to assist you. As we head into spring and summer, an abundance of inclement weather such as rain, wind and hail will occur. As these weather-related events take place, we are available to help. Shake Guys can properly evaluate your roof to determine its current condition and provide virtual reports to help inform you on what repairs may or may not be required.
We look forward to providing you with exceptional service.
Shake Guys Safety Protocols
To ensure the safety of everyone, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus situation, and we have enhanced protocols in place. We are following safety precautions as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local, regional and national authorities.
- Shake Guys office and administrative members are working remotely to flatten the curve and help mitigate the spread. We have instructed field employees to stay home if they are sick or knowingly exposed to someone diagnosed with the coronavirus. Our teams are practicing social distancing to mitigate risk of any type of infection.
- Shake Guys and its contractors will engage in CDC-recommended hygiene measures and maintain all Social Distancing Requirements as outlined by state and federal orders to the extent that its employees can do so while still performing the work of Shake Guys as an Essential Business.
- We are implementing flexible work hours to increase the physical distance among employees and between employees and others as per guidelines by state and local health authorities on social distancing strategies.
- We have implemented wash stations on all job sites, as well as increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all facilities, equipment, tools and work vehicles.
- We have eliminated all air travel of staff and crews, and all non-essential travel where applicable.
- We consistently provide all staff and crews with up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors as we are updated.
While we continue to serve our customers, we are very aware of our responsibilities to our team members and to the community at large to prevent the spread of COVID-19.